1. March babies are either Pisces or Aries. Those born between March 1 and March 20 are Pisces, while those born after March 20 are Aries. Pisces are known for their intuition, creativity, and sensitivity, while Aries are known for their confidence, enthusiasm, and ambition.
2. March is the month of spring in the Northern Hemisphere, which means that March babies are associated with renewal, growth, and new beginnings.
3. According to a study published in the Journal of Social Sciences, babies born in March are more likely to be successful in life than those born in other months. The study found that March babies have a higher chance of becoming CEOs, and they also tend to be more optimistic and have better social skills.
4. March babies share their birth month with several famous people, including Albert Einstein, Dr. Seuss, and Lady Gaga. Other notable March babies include Queen Latifah, Bruce Willis, and Aretha Franklin.
5. The birthstone for March is aquamarine, which is a blue-green stone that symbolizes courage, loyalty, and friendship. March babies may have a unique relationship with Daylight Saving Time, which typically begins in March. They may either gain an hour or lose an hour of sleep on their birthday, depending on when they were born.
6. The birth flower for March is the daffodil, which is a symbol of rebirth, renewal, and new beginnings. Daffodils are also associated with happiness, joy, and hope.
7. In some cultures, babies born in March are believed to have special powers or characteristics. For example, in Chinese astrology, those born in the Year of the Rabbit (which includes those born in 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, and 2023) are said to be gentle, compassionate, and lucky.